What do I need to do?
1. Register with USA Hockey-this must be completed every year.
2. Register on the MVI website -must have a current USA Hockey registration number. (The 4th number in your USA Hockey registration number should be a 1, if it is not, you will need to register for a 2020-2021 number.)
3. Complete USA Hockey Safe Sport Training-this must be completed every year, cannot be on the ice or placed on a roster until this is completed.
4. Complete Background Screen - good for 2 years, cannot be on the ice or placed on a roster until this is completed.
5. Age-Specific Modules - need to have current for the level of play coaching, cannot be on the ice or placed on a roster until this is completed.
Coach Education (CEP) - must be up to date by 12/31/20. Coaching clinics available from 9/1/20-12/31/20, check the USA Hockey page frequently.
Director of Hockey
Mite Coordinator - Mite 2, Mite 3, Mite 4